AVAILABLE AT: Nexus Mods Major Mod Features include: - introducing a true, proper romance culmination scene between Tali and Shepard, featuring a new 3D model of Tali "suit-less"
- introducing a new Normandy cabin photo of Tali for Shepard, using Tali's new 3D in-game appearance
Other features include: - improved several of Tali's emails based on her relationship status with Shepard (friendship or romance), with 2 new romance emails written for the mod - corrected Javik's ambient dialogue on Tali "being pleased with Shepard" if quarians/geth achieved peace on Rannoch - improved one of the Tali/Garrus ambient conversations in Engineering with a new "Shepard-romance" reply variant for Tali
Major thanks to Kinkojiro for becoming my partner in this endeavor (as his programming knowledge and expertise were largely responsible for getting the new romance scene set-up and working).
Aria can now join you in the Armax Arena! To get her ally license, you need to finish the Omega DLC, and then go speak to Aria in Purgatory. She will then send you an e-mail inviting you to the Armax arena. Meet her there, play a match, and she'll be unlocked.
- Grissom Academy mission is the focus of v1.2. - Atrium combat fixed to prevent stuck spawns on top of the atrium. - First mission to incorporate randomised spawn waves to increase replay value. - Certain waves change based on your Collector Base decision.
The DLC release is available for download. All six armors are now available as standalone sets, along with much improved texture maps! Separate helmet options, helmetless armors, and a bonus armor are also included in this new update. This DLC is also fully compatible with EGM. Available on the Nexus
Ajax Armour moved to second armour slot (Ashley 01 PCC)
Added the Griffon Armour set (Ashley 00 PCC)
Fixed the weapon sockets on Terminus and Spectre armour (Ashley 02 and Ashley 03 PCC)
Main file now have 3x variants
Variants packaged in Main File Download:
"w Legacy Edition": Version of the Warpack that utilize the face and hair assets from ELE08's Ashley Legacy mod
"w Combat Bun": Version of the Warpack that utilizes the Ashley's combat bun (from ME2) and vanilla face
"w Default Hair": Version of the Warpack that utilizes the default hair and face assets
The Ashley Warpack is a set of helmet-enabled, battle ready hard-suits for Ashley Williams that replaces the default 'catsuits' used for combat:
Griffon Armour (Ashley 00, +25% Weapon Damage): Say goodbye to impractical dress-suits, Ashley now dons a customized armour-suit, dubbed the 'Griffon' armour. Assembled from components from armouries across the galaxy, this armour is perfect for when Ashley finds herself in a firefight
Ajax Armour (Ashley 01, +25% Weapon Damage): Rumored to have been derived from captured Cerberus equipment, Ashley's dons a modified version of the Ajax combat suit which boosts her firepower
Terminus Assault Armour (Ashley 02, +25% Shield Strength): Ashley dons the Terminus Assault, an environmentally sealed armour with an independent air supply for use in space and extreme planetary conditions, perfectly suited for the diverse environments demanded by the Reaper War
Heavy Spectre Armour (Ashley 03, +25% Power Recharge Bonus): Forged by the Hahne-Kedhar Shadow Work's best engineers, this armour proves that humanity takes the responsibility of having a Spectre very seriously.
Universal marksman patch for ALL of Ashley's combat instances
Install Instructions: 1. Copy from the "DLC_CON_AshWar" folder, from your chosen variant folder, to inside the "...BIOGame\DLC" folder 2. If you haven't yet, copy the files INSIDE the "Warranty Voider's DLLs" folders to the "...Binaries\Win32" folder 3. You may need to update your TOCs, via me3explorer's TOC suite or ME3MM's TOC module.
FAQ 1. Does this mod supersede other Ashley combat mods?
Yes. That being said, it is compatible with most of the Ashley mods out there (i.e. it won't cause the game to stall or crash)
2. Does this mod affect Ashley's non-combat situations (i.e. On the Normandy, Citadel-hospital, dating scenes, etc.)
No. Don't worry, if you made/utilized any modifications to these files, they will remain.
3. I installed this mod, but now the game takes forever to start-up
Update your TOC, via Me3explorer's TOC suite.
4, Do I need additional files, in order to use this game?
Yes, you'll need Warranty Voider's modified DLLs.Don't worry these have been packaged with the download.
5. Why did you swap the Ajax Armour to the second/Ashley 01 PCC slot? Because that is the armour that Ashley wears by default on Mars. I was too selfish to see my beloved Griffon Armour get banged up on its first outing
Post by realsurvivor686 on Nov 21, 2018 21:43:33 GMT
I must add that this update of the Ashley Warpack wouldn't have seen the light of day, if it wasn't for the ME modding community that includes:
- Mishai of deviantart for their permission/blessing to replicate their concept (https://www.deviantart.com/mishai/art/Hellhound-Armor-concept-492328628) - Getorex of Nexus Mods for originally tutoring on mesh replacement and what the various specular map layers represented - A youtuber for posting a guide for merging multiple meshes into one object and them ensuring that skinwrap works (for the life of me I can't retrieve that link) - Ottemis of Nexus Mods for letting me use their textures - Sil of the EGM team for their considerable patience as a sounding board for my barrage of queries and testing the Warpack multiple times - Mellin of the EGM team for generating the squad-selection images and their extraordinary patience for my constant stream of texture related questions - Kinkojiro of the EGM team for taking the time to generate the requisite PCC files, especially considering the intensity of the Ark Mod/Omega Hub alpha projects - princessdemeter and Eleonora0 of Nexus Mods for answering my texture questions, no matter how inane it was - benji of the me3explorer discord for answering my texture tinting queries - Mgamerz for developing their fork of the me3explorer suite and the ME3MM that enabled me to generate a DLC mod folder - Countless denizens of the ME modding community who have patiently put up with my constant question, no matter how basic/inane it is
The Griffon was the hardest modding project, I've ever executed till date. Its very existence is a testimony to the supportive nature of the ME modding community.
EDIT: I must add that more than one modder has had complete access to the raw and finished iterations of the Griffon armour. It is a testament to their strong integrity that I was able to deliver the Griffon as part of the Ashley Warpack.