Post by kinkojiro on Feb 22, 2017 13:18:41 GMT
I am copying an unrealscript function between pccs. Normally this is a hassle (because every last thing needs to be perfect) but doable. The script I want to copy this time has over 500 import references. The actual function (unrealscript) is simple, it is the class page references that are the issue.
They are in a format like this:
I am copying from pcc A to pcc B. By hand the process works like this:
1. Drag and drop function between files.
2. Translate Hex reference to object table in pcc A.
3. Check if object is in B already (if so goto 5)
4. Copy the object into pcc B (99% imports) and get the new object number
5. Translate new object number to hex.
6. Overwrite the reference in PCC B.
Do any coders know a way to automate this or at least make the name translation and recovery of names faster? I am only interested in the list of object references at the bottom (which is just a list of references).