So the beta of Miranda Mod is finally up on Nexus!
I need to thank some people who helped get it to this stage.
- Adding conversations is hard work. Without deager none of the facefx would have been possible. The romance scene is at least 80% Deager's inspiration. - @niklausshepard helped with extra emails, some camera edits and kindly provided an alternative outfit for Miranda when she is on the Normandy. - The final push has been hugely helped by avpen who gave me some great feedback and very kindly added his awesome Randall Ezno and Corporal Toombs war assets, artwork and all.
Finally without sircxyrtyx none of the face FX, design of the war room or general ability to get things done.
I should warn everybody the mod is in beta - there are lots to improve (particularly writing (my fault) and some of the lip syncs).
If anybody has a full on ALOT'd version of ME3 and wants to take some better photos of the mod, please do so and post on nexus.
Fixed the bones for the HK Shadow Works Spectre Armour
Fixed texture map for HK Shadow Work's Spectre Armour (As many of you pointed out, it is not an exact match of the ME1 iteration - This has been fixed)
Ashley's default blue hardsuit has been replaced with a camouflage variant, this is in line with other Systems Alliance Marines
Ashley's combat bun has been fixed, so as to avoid the 'exposed-hairline'
Squad-selection images have been fixed so as to match the 'Display-pose'
Excessive shine toned down on the Terminus Armour
For those unaware: The Ashley Warpack is a set of helmet-enabled, battle ready hard-suits for Ashley Williams that replaces the default, impractical suits used for combat:
Ashley's blue, 'dress-suit' is replaced, in combat scenarios, by the Ajax suit dyed in Alliance blue colours (using Tarkov33's, of Social Bioware, amazing textures)
Ashley's blue-hardsuit is replaced with a naval blue camoflauge pattern, inspired by the Systems Alliance Marines
Ashley's white and maroon, 'dress-suit' is replaced, in combat scenarios, by the Spectre suit (from ME1) dyed in a urban-camo with maroon/pink highlights and the Spectre symbol on its pauldron.
Ashley blue, 'cat-suit' (ruined by Maya Brooks) is replaced, by the Terminus Assault Armor with highlights in Alliance blue
Universal marksman patch for ALL of Ashley's combat instances
Ashley utilizes her sensible combat-bun from ME1 and ME2, for combat-scenarios.
- Drag and drop the "DLC_CON_AshWar" folder into your Mass Effect 3 DLC folder (Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\DLC).
FYI: Some of you may notice that the Nexus Mod's preview images are out-of-date. This can be rectified by clearing your browser cache.
Thank you all for the immense help you gave me to get this iteration of the mods. Without the me3explorer team, and associated texture creators (see Permissions Tab on Nexus Mods for the very extensive list) this mod would have remained just a dream.
1. Defender Armour: Say goodbye to impractical dress-suits. Ashley dons the Alliance Military's favoured armour-set for hard, fast, strike missions. Encased in hardened ceramic and protected by power kinetic-barriers, this armour is a testament to humanity's endurance and grit.
2. Spectre Armour: Still fresh from elite armour-smiths of Spectre RnD, Ashley shoulders a prototype armour for the first human spectres. With jet black ceramic, complimented by tan-stripes and the Spectre insignia, this armour is a bold statement of the Citadel's reach.
3. MultiCam Terminus Assault Armour: Ideal for extended operations in the lawless regions of the Attican Traverse and Terminus System, this armour's stealth and shields are complimented by the versatile Multicam pattern. Ideal for when stealth-ops go loud!
FYI: If you'd prefer to utilize Ashley, with her more practical combat-bun, please see the Optional Files Section.
1. Sentinel Armour: Modified to the Kaidan's standards, this Kestrel-armour derivative is ideal for the hard-hitting biotic-specialists of Major Alenko's 1st Special Operations Biotic Company. It's bold insignia may barely skirt the Alliance uniform-code, but the 'Biotic Bastards' favour this armour for their 'loud' missions.
2. Spectre Armour: Still fresh from elite armour-smiths of Spectre RnD, Kaidan shoulders a prototype armour for the first human spectres. With jet black ceramic, complimented by tan-stripes and the Spectre insignia, this armour is a bold statement of the Citadel's reach. 3. MultiCam Inferno armour: Favoured by the Alliance's 'sentinel-operatives', this armour has been modified for greater protection. Eschewing the 'open-faced' helmet, this version utilizes the tested Alliance Breather Helmet and utilizes the MulitCam pattern for greater protection and stealth.
James and EDI:
1. James's Garmr Armour: This prototype armour makes it way back into the Alliance's good-graces, via the hands of James. Layered in MulitCam and sporting a distinctive-grinning skull, this armour is ideal for the marine whom wants to deliver the pain!
2. EDI Assault Armour: Encased in heavy-duty, assault armour, EDI is ready to take the fight directly to the enemy. Say goodbye to impractical catsuits.
Post by realsurvivor686 on Apr 22, 2017 16:31:46 GMT
Apologies for the delay, but I've finally (with considerable help from Kinkojiro and Gitfish of the me3explorer proboards), managed to modify the Automatic Valkyrie mod such that it now sports the standard 30-round magazine and improved squad handling (see the Optional Files section of the Nexus Mods page)